Yahoo Answers Results for
- China: Information from Answers.com
China The mention of dreams in Chinese history dates back over 4,000 years. The ancient Chinese almanac, the T'ung Shu , has been in circulation nearly
- China: Map, History from Answers.com
China , People's Republic of A country of eastern Asia. Its ancient civilization traditionally dates to c
- Chinese Dynasties: Information from Answers.com
Dynasty Characteristics and History Hsia c.1994-c.1523 B.C. Semilegendary Emperor Yu built irrigation channels, reclaimed land
- Which countries border China - The Q&A wiki
China shares land borders with 14 countries. Going clockwise from the top they are: Mongolia Russia North Korea Vietnam Laos Myanmar Bhutan Nepal India Pakistan ...
- porcelain: Definition from Answers.com
porcelain n. A hard, white, translucent ceramic made by firing a pure clay and then glazing it with variously colored fusible materials; china
- How did the manchu rule China - The Q&A wiki
They established a dynasty and used leadership styles similar to those of the Chinese.
- What type of government does China have - The Q&A wiki
Communism. China is a single-party republic ruled by the Communist Party. Other opinions: They are not communist. Communism does not have a centralized government ...
- How many provinces are there in China - The Q&A wiki
== Answer == All together there are 34 province-level administrative units in China, including 4 municipalities, 22 Provinces , 5 autonomous regions, 2 special ...
- Which continent is China located on - The Q&A wiki
China can be found on the continent of Asia, more specifically eastern Asia. (or Eurasia where this is used)
- Is Singapore in China or Japan - The Q&A wiki
Neither. Singapore is a country in Southeast Asia, and it's capital is also named Singapore. Singapore is a mix of Chinese, Malay and Indians with Eurasians as well.