All ScienceStage.com Results for
Pubmed Results for
- Construction and validation of the Alberta Infant Motor Scale (AIMS).
1. Can J Public Health. 1992 Jul-Aug;83 Suppl 2:S46-50. Construction and validation of the Alberta Infant Motor Scale (AIMS). Piper MC, Pinnell LE, Darrah J, Maguire ...
- Central Vestibular Pathways: Eye, Head, and Body Reflexes ...
NCBI Bookshelf. A service of the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. Purves D, Augustine GJ, Fitzpatrick D, et al., editors.
- Botulinum Toxin in Poststroke Spasticity - National Center for ...
Suheda Ozcakir, MD, Uludag University School of Medicine, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Bursa, Turkey
- Rehabilitating Psoas Tendonitis: A Case Report
Hospital for Special Surgery, Sports Rehabilitation and Performance Center, 535 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021 USA
- A patient with encephalitis associated with NMDA receptor antibodies
Nat Clin Pract Neurol. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2007 July 31.
- Neuromuscular Disease in Children - Physical Medicine and ...
NCBI Bookshelf. A service of the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. Cuccurullo S, editor. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review.
- Evaluation and treatment of peroneal neuropathy
Peroneal nerve compromise results in the clinical complaint of weakness of the ankle dorsiflexors and evertors. This peripheral origin of foot drop has ...
- Medications for the Treatment of Sleep Disorders: An Overview
From the Department of Family Practice, University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Sleep Disorders Center of Southern Colorado and Penrose/St. Francis Sleep ...
- Supine and Prone Infant Positioning: A Winning Combination
M artha J ones has been the coordinator of the Neonatal Follow-Up Program at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters in Norfolk, Virginia, for 13 years.
- General Appearance - Clinical Methods - NCBI Bookshelf
NCBI Bookshelf. A service of the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. Walker HK, Hall WD, Hurst JW, editors. Clinical Methods: The History ...