) Documents: (
) Comments: (
Tan Tek Seng v Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Pendidikan & Another  1 MLJ 261 was a case heard in the Court of Appeal of Malaysia. The case concerned the allegedly wrongful dismissal of Tan Tek Seng, a schoolteacher.
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
- Cardiff Cityâ€™s Tan Said to Study Singapore IPO With CIMB
Malaysian billionaire Vincent Tan hired CIMB Group Holdings Bhd. (CIMB) to explore listing Cardiff City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd. in Singapore , a person familiar with the matter said.
- Tan Kok Wai tidak sesuai jadi pemimpin, kata Jenice Lee
Bekas Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri (Adun) Teratai Jenice Lee menggesa kepimpinan DAP menyemak semula kedudukan Timbalan Pengerusi DAP Tan Kok Wai kerana enggan menjawab segala tuduhan yang dilemparkan kepada dirinya. Jenice berkata Tan enggan menerima tiga surat saman fitnah daripada peguamnya menyebabkan beliau menggesa Setiausaha Agung DAP Lim...
- Mr. Felipe Tan Announces Early Warning Report Filing Regarding His Shareholdings in GobiMin
Mr. Felipe Tan Announces Early Warning Report Filing Regarding His Shareholdings in GobiMin
- Solar ETF Faces Technical Risks
The Guggenheim Solar ETF (NYSEArca: TAN) still ranks as this yearâ€™s best non-leveraged exchange traded fund with gain of over 130%, but investors that recently started new positions in the fund probably ...
- Cardiff City IPO hits snag in Malaysia, may list in Singapore-sources
* Cardiff City could hold IPO in Singapore next year-sources * Club backer billionaire Vincent Tan had originally planned Malaysia listing * Club's negative cash flow falls short of Malaysia regulator's requirments KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Malaysian billionaire Vincent Tan could list British football team Cardiff City in Singapore next year after plans for a Malaysian IPO hit a regulatory ...
- Cardiff City may list in Singapore?
Malaysian billionaire Tan Sri Vincent Tan could list British football team Cardiff City in Singapore next year after plans for a Malaysian IPO hit a regulatory snag over the team's weak cash flow, people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Malaysian billionaire Vincent Tan (pic) could list British football team Cardiff City in Singapore next year after plans for a Malaysian IPO hit a regulatory snag over the team's weak cash flow, people with direct knowledge of the matter said. The Welsh team, which is now in 15th place out of 20 in the current Premier League season, may list...
- Author Amy Tan on the lives inside high-class brothels
"The Valley of Amazement" focuses on the relationships between mothers and daughters who live in an upper-class brothel.
- Billionaire Vincent Tan Plays Hide-And-Seek On The Bourse: What's His Game Plan?
The Malaysian Securities Commission this week rebuffed billionaire Vincent Tanâ€™s bid to raise $250 million through an IPO of Seven Convenience. The company runs 1,500 convenience stores in the country under the 7-Eleven brand. The IPO was set to sell up to 530 million shares, or 43%, of the firmâ€™s equity of which 490 million were to be allocated to institutional investors with the rest going to ...
- Tucoon Vincent Tan to list his Cardiff in S'pore?
PETALING JAYA: Billionaire Tan Sri Vincent Tan is eyeing Singaporeâ€™s Catalist market for the flotation of Cardiff City FC, according to sources.
Related on Youtube Results