) Documents: (
) Comments: (
The ZSO 523 was a proposed 1940s large military transport designed by the Zeppelin company of Friedichshafen.
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
Related on Youtube Results
Related on Wikipedia
- Engels, Saratov Oblast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Engels, named after Friedrich Engels, is a city in Saratov Oblast, Russia. It is a port on the Volga River, located across from Saratov and since 1965 connected to it ...
- Balashov (town) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balashov (Russian: 袘邪谢邪褕芯虂胁) is a town in Saratov Oblast, Russia, located on the Khopyor River. Population: 82,227 (2010 Census 98,330 (2002 Census 97,047 ...
- Balakovo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balakovo (Russian: 袘邪谢邪泻芯胁芯, IPA: [b蓹l蓯藞kov蓹]) is a city in Saratov Oblast, Russia, located on the left bank of the Volga River about 131 kilometers (81 ...
- Saratov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saratov is a city and the administrative center of Saratov Oblast, Russia, and a major port on the Volga River. Population: 837,900 (2010 Census); 873,055 (2002 ...
- Category:Cancelled aircraft projects - Wikipedia, the free ...
Pages in category "Cancelled aircraft projects" The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes . ...
- Zeppelin Rammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Zeppelin Rammer (German: Rammj盲ger) was a project for a German 'secret weapon' by Luftschiffbau Zeppelin designed to use the technique of aerial ramming against ...
- Henschel Hs 125 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Henschel Hs 125 was a German advanced training aircraft prototype featuring a single engine and low wings, designed by Henschel & Son and operated by the ...
- LZ 13 Hansa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Zeppelin LZ 13 Hansa (or simply Hansa) was a German civilian rigid airship first flown in 1912 with a volume of 18,700 cubic metres. It was first operated by ...
- Gotha Go 150 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gotha Go 150 was a light aircraft designed by the German company Gothaer Waggonfabrik in the late 1930s. It was intended for civilian use, but ended up being used ...
- LZ 10 Schwaben - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LZ 10 Schwaben was a German rigid airship built by Luftschiffbau Zeppelin in 1911 and operated by DELAG (Deutsche Luftschiffahrts-Aktiengesellschaft) for passenger ...