) Documents: (
) Comments: (
Vanda coerulescens is a species of orchid found from Arunachal Pradesh to China (southern Yunnan).
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
Related on Youtube Results
Related on Wikipedia
- Category:Medicinal plants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Medicinal plants are various plants used in herbalism and thought by some to have medicinal properties. Few plants or their phytochemical constituents have been ...
- Phalaenopsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phalaenopsis (pron.: / ╦î f ├Ž l ╔Ę ╦ł n ╔ĺ p s ╔¬ s /) Blume (1825), known as the Moth Orchid, abbreviated Phal in the horticultural trade, is an orchid genus of ...
- Orchidaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Orchidaceae are a diverse and widespread family of flowering plants with colorful and fragrant blooms, commonly known as the orchid family. Along with the ...
- '74 Jailbreak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
'74 Jailbreak is an EP by Australian rock and roll band AC/DC, comprising five hard rock / blues oriented tracks that had previously been released only in Australia.
- Stevie Wright (Australian singer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stephen Carlton "Stevie" Wright (born 20 December 1948, Leeds, England), formerly billed as Little Stevie, is an Australian musician and songwriter who has been ...
- Vantaa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vantaa (Finnish pronunciation: [╦ł╩ő╔Ĺnt╔Ĺ╦É]; Swedish: Vanda) is a city and municipality in Finland. Helsinki, Vantaa, Espoo and Kauniainen make up the inner core of ...
- Bottoms Up (1960 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bottoms Up is a 1960 British comedy film. It stars Jimmy Edwards in a spin-off of his TV comedy series Whack-O!, playing the seedy, alcoholic, cane-wielding ...
- Dog Eat Dog (song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Dog Eat Dog" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. It is the second track of their album Let There Be Rock, released in 1977, and was written by Angus Young ...
- If You Want Blood You've Got It - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If You Want Blood You've Got It is the first live album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, originally released in the US on 21 November 1978. All songs were written ...
- Grapefruit (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grapefruit were a London -based British band of the late 1960s. Their brand of music was a typical late 1960s blend of rock, which they often fused with psychedelic ...