) Documents: (
) Comments: (
Patellar Subluxation Syndrome is an injury that is concerned with the kneecap. Patellar subluxation is more common than patellar dislocation and is just as disablingDr.
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
Related on Youtube Results
Related on Wikipedia
- Patella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The patella, also known as the kneecap or kneepan, is a thick, circular-triangular bone which articulates with the femur (thigh bone) and covers and protects the ...
- Patellar plexus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The terminal filaments of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve frequently communicate with the anterior cutaneous branches of the femoral nerve, and with the ...
- Patellar tendinitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patellar tendinitis (patellar tendinopathy, also known as jumper's knee), is a relatively common cause of pain in the inferior patellar region in athletes.
- Patellar ligament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The patellar ligament (anterior ligament) is the central portion of the common tendon of the quadriceps femoris, which is continued from the patella to the tibial ...
- Patellar reflex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The patellar reflex or knee-jerk is a deep tendon reflex and is a myotatic reflex. Contents 1 Mechanism 2 Purpose of Testing 3 History 4 Popular culture 5 See also 6 ...
- Patellar dislocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patella dislocation is an injury of the knee, typically caused by a direct blow or a sudden twist of the leg. It occurs when the patella (kneecap) slips out of its ...
- Patellar network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The patellar network (circulatory anastomosis around the knee-joint, patellar anastomosis, genicular anastomosis, articular vascular network of knee or rete ...
- Luxating patella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Presentation . Most cases of patellar luxation are medial and this is frequently a congenital problem in toy and miniature breed dogs. Breeds showing a predisposition ...
- Patellar surface of femur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The articular surface of the lower end of the femur consists of the anterior, inferior, and posterior surfaces of the condyles. Its front part is named the patellar ...
- Knee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The knee joint joins the thigh with the leg and consists of two articulations: one between the femur and tibia, and one between the femur and patella. It is the ...