) Documents: (
) Comments: (
In enzymology, an alcohol dehydrogenase [NAD(P)+] () is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
Related on Youtube Results
Related on Wikipedia
- Alcohol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In chemistry, an alcohol is any organic compound in which the hydroxyl functional group (- O H) is bound to a saturated carbon atom. The term alcohol ...
- Alcoholic beverage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An alcoholic beverage is a drink which contains a substantial amount of the psychoactive drug ethanol (informally called alcohol). As one of the most ...
- Ethanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Commonly referred to simply as alcohol or spirits, ethanol is also called ethyl alcohol, and drinking alcohol. It is the principal type of alcohol found in ...
- Alcoholism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alcoholism, also known as alcohol use disorder, is a broad term for problems with ethanol (commonly referred to as alcohol), and generally refers to ...
- Alcohol abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alcohol abuse, as described in the DSM-IV, is a psychiatric diagnosis describing the recurring use of alcohol despite its negative consequences. Alcohol ...
- Fetal alcohol syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) or foetal alcohol syndrome is a pattern of physical and mental defects that can develop in a fetus in association with high ...
- Alcohol dependence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alcohol dependence is a substance-related disorder in which an individual is physically or psychologically dependent upon drinking alcohol. In certain ...
- Long-term effects of alcohol consumption - Wikipedia, the ...
The long-term effects of alcohol (ethanol) consumption range from cardioprotective health benefits for low to moderate alcohol consumption in ...
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alcohol withdrawal syndrome is a set of symptoms that can occur when an individual reduces or stops alcoholic consumption after long periods of use.
- Prohibition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prohibition is the legal act of prohibiting the manufacture, storage, transportation and sale of alcohol including alcoholic beverages. The term can also ...