) Documents: (
) Comments: (
No videos have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
No documents have been added jet. You may join this group and add yours now.
- Grupo Elektra Announces EBITDA of Ps.2,415 Million in 3Q14
â€”Consolidated Revenue Increased 7% to Ps.18,215 Million, Supported by a 24% Increase in Commercial Businessâ€”
- Grupo Financiero Interacciones Reports 17.11% ROE in 3Q14
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Â Grupo Financiero Interacciones, S.A. de C.V., (BMV: GFINTERO) , ("Grupo Financiero Interacciones" or "GFI"), the largest specialized Mexican ...
- Grupo Gallegos Names Jennifer Rusin-Mull Chief Marketing Officer
Grupo Gallegos, a creatively-driven, independent advertising agency, is pleased to announce the hiring of Jennifer Rusin-Mull as Chief Marketing Officer. Mull, previously of David&Goliath, will lead business ...
- Grupo Salinas, Azteca America and Fundacion Azteca America to Launch Digital Campaign Promoting Voting in 2014 Elections
LOS ANGELES -- Grupo Salinas, Azteca America and Fundacion Azteca America are proud to launch "Voting is not an option, it's your obligation" digital campaign. Its goal is to inform the community ...
- IHG and Grupo Presidente to Extend Successful Relationship
InterContinental Hotels Group , one of the worldâ€™s leading hotel companies, together with Grupo Presidente, a Mexico-based hotel management and ownership company, today announced that they will strengthen their relationship through an extension of their current strategic agreement.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Results for the Third Quarter 2014
Grupo Aeroportuario del PacÃfico, S.A.B. de C.V. reported its consolidated results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards , issued by the International Accounting Standards Board .
- Slim's Grupo Carso to form 3 new drilling companies in spin off
Mexico's Grupo Carso, the conglomerate controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, is to spin off around $571 million of assets to form three separate drilling companies, according to advisories posted in the official government gazette on Tuesday. Shareholders in Operadora Cicsa, Carso Infraestructura y Construccion and Grupo Condumex, all subsidiaries of Grupo Carso , voted to spin off assets ...
- Grupo Mexico Hits Bottom After Spill: Corporate Mexico
Grupo Mexico SAB (GMEXICOB) is the second-worst performer on Mexicoâ€™s benchmark index after toxic waste from one of its mines spilled into a river, leaving 22,000 farmers and villagers without clean water. Thatâ€™s only helped increase bullish bets for the nationâ€™s largest mining group.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Announces â€˜mxAAAâ€™ Credit Rating
Grupo Aeroportuario del PacÃfico, S.A.B. de C.V. announced that the credit ratings agency Standard & Poorâ€™s assigned GAP a long-term credit rating of â€˜mxAAAâ€™ on the CaVal national scale.
- Mexico's Grupo Aleman says will not proceed with Oceanografia purchase
Mexico's Grupo Aleman said on Tuesday it will not go ahead with its planned purchase of troubled oil services company Oceanografia, the company's president told a local radio program. The company had decided last week to make the purchase as part of Oceanografia's bankruptcy process, but changed its mind because of Oceanografia's unexpectedly large debt, Grupo Aleman President Miguel Aleman said.
Related on Youtube Results
Related on Wikipedia
- Grupo Modelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Modelo is a large brewery in Mexico owned by Belgian-Brazilian company Anheuser-Busch InBev. It has 63% of the Mexican beer market, and exports beer to most ...
- Grupo Bimbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. is the largest Mexican-owned baking company, with operations in the Americas, Asia and Europe. In 2013 generated US$ 13.785 billion in sales.
- Grupo Carso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Carso or Grupo Sanborns SAB is a global conglomerate company owned by Carlos Slim. It was formed in 1990 after the merger of CorporaciÃ³n Industrial Carso and ...
- Grupo Niche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Niche is a salsa group founded in 1978 in Cali, Colombia. Currently based in Cali, Colombia, it enjoys great popularity throughout Latin America. It was founded ...
- Grupo Elektra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Elektra is a Mexican financial and retail corporation established by Hugo Salinas Price and owned by Grupo Salinas. It is listed on the Bolsa Mexicana de ...
- Grupo Poma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Poma is a family-owned company headed by Ricardo Poma in El Salvador. Some of Grupo Pomaâ€™s business activities include automobile dealerships, real estate ...
- Grupo Nutresa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Nutresa formerly Grupo Nacional de Chocolates S.A. is a food processing conglomerate headquartered in MedellÃn, Colombia. The group's principal activity is ...
- Grupo Famsa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grupo Famsa is a retail company engaged in the purchase and sale of household appliances, electronic products, furniture, clothing and other consumer products in ...
- Grupo ACS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACS, Actividades de ConstrucciÃ³n y Servicios, S.A. is a Spanish company dedicated to civil and engineering construction, all types services and telecommunications.
- Grupo Especial de Operaciones - Wikipedia, the free ...
The Grupo Especial de Operaciones (English: Special Group of Operations), commonly known as GEOs, are the Special Operations Forces of the Spanish Cuerpo Nacional de ...